As 2014 quickly comes to a close in the Triangle, it’s time for local small businesses to begin their year-end reports. Running year-end information takes time, and the professional team at AABS, Inc. is here to lend a hand.
Local Apex and Cary small business owners can free up a lot of time for other responsibilities like client acquisition by incorporating a certified accountant and bookkeeper to keep track of their sales and expenditures. Our staff at AABS, Inc. is certified and works to exceed your expectations. We have gained our reputation for excellence by providing accurate and timely information to our clients.
AABS, Inc. can handle the following five responsibilities, among others, to support Triangle area small business in 2015:
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and payroll functions are offered to free up valuable time for your business. AABS, Inc. specializes in small to medium local businesses by providing these much needed yet time-consuming services.
- Each month, a Profit and Loss Statement will be provided for your small business. This income statement will show sales and expenses for the month keeping business owners informed.
- There will be various accurate monthly reports, so small business owners can closely watch their financials. closely. These reports will be simplified and easy to understand. Reports may include a balance sheet, bank and credit card reconciliations, daily transaction entries, and more.
- A General Ledger report will list all account receivables and account payables. Detailed information such as dates, check numbers, names, and dollar amounts will be included. This report will show a complete record of all financial transactions within your company.
- Payroll services will keep your small business running smoothly. We will file your employee taxes accurately, prepare 1099s, and we meet the new Health Care Reform requirements.
By providing accurate and timely reports for your business, your chances of an audit will be minimized. At AABS, Inc., we go the extra mile for our clients.
Our staff thanks you for your support and business in 2014. We wish you all the joys of the holiday season and happiness throughout the coming year.
This is an information only post and is not considered to be legal financial advice but is meant to be helpful to all those who read it. It is brought to you by the professional team at AABS, INC., located in Apex, NC.
Call us at 919 303-3345 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: www.aabsinc.com
Like us on Facebook
Find us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
PO Box 1677
Apex, NC 27502
Photo Credit: Stuart Miles, freedigitalphotos.net